Services Offered at Your Millard& Elkhorn Chiropractor
Corey Chiropractic and Acupuncture can help you and your loved ones experience a higher standard of health in numerous ways -- all of them safe, natural and non-invasive. Your Millard & Elkhorn chiropractor, Dr. Corey, offers:
- Chiropractic Adjustment - Chiropractic adjustment normalizes joint position and vertebral alignment. By manipulating the spinal structures to correct their alignment, we can relieve painful conditions, promote healing of injuries and optimize your body's overall ability to function. Dr. Corey uses the specific prone technique, a uniquely precise and gentle method for correcting specific vertebrae.
- Chiropractic Zone Techniques - Lastly, we offer a variety of chiropractic techniques such as Activator, Diversified, Prone, and the Zone Technique to help treat the injuries and problems that may plague your body. By using different techniques, we are able to treat a variety of different symptoms and issues, including: herniated discs, sciatic nerve pain, pain caused by a misaligned spine, muscle injuries and soft tissue injuries.
- Zone Technique - This ground-breaking technique balances the brain and aligns the spine. It restores health to your entire body. Dr. Corey is one of only a few doctors trained and certified in this technique. Check out our Zone Technique page to learn more
- Acupuncture - Ancient Chinese healers concluded that when the life energy of the body, or ch'i, cannot flow normally through its established channels, illness and pain result. In Western medical terms, vertebral subluxation and other abnormalities can compress the nerve tissue responsible for relaying signals throughout the body. The insertion of fine needles at specific points can stimulate nerve responses to relieve pain and restore function. Over 30 different related techniques are available.
- Needleless Acupuncture - Acupuncture has many benefits associated with it. Unfortunately, many people are scared of needles. Needleless or needle-free acupuncture is a treatment using painless electricity or laser that offers the same positive benefit that needles do. This allows you to receive the benefits associated with acupuncture without having any needles placed within your body as well as greatly reduces treatment time. Due to these facts, electroacupuncture can be even more effective than traditional needle acupuncture.
- Family Care - Every member of your family deserves the healthiest life possible. Your Elkhorn chiropractor is happy to administer regular wellness screenings and "maintenance" treatments to keep all your loved ones well. Let us be your first contact for family care!
- Pediatrics - Children's musculoskeletal and nervous systems face special challenges as they grow and develop. Spinal misalignment is often present during the early years of life, impairing range of function, affecting balance, disrupting nerve communications, and making kids more vulnerable to many common childhood ailments. That's why your chiropractor in Elkhorn offers natural pediatrics in the form of small, gentle, safe adjustments, minimizing problems ranging from colic and bedwetting to ear infections and ADHD. Older children will also benefit from our spinal screenings, which can detect scoliosis in its early stages.
- Senior Care - As you enter your senior years, your body once again faces some additional challenges. Age-related degenerative conditions such as bulging discs, spinal arthritis, spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis can leave you in a state of constant pain and stiffness while suffering from other systemic health problems. We can create a customized program that addresses your needs and helps you maximize your quality of life without unnecessary pharmaceuticals.
- Injury Treatment - Injuries may occur in a second or over many years, but however long they take to wreck your life, you need safe, effective treatment. We can analyze the nature and extent of the injury and then combine our acupuncture and chiropractic methods to help you feel better and recuperate without surgery.
- Pain Management - When a painful condition has no outright cure, pain management takes top priority. Our chiropractic adjustments and acupuncture techniques are safe enough that you can use them regularly as part of a drug-free pain management regimen.
Call Your Omaha Chiropractor!
New patients receive a free consultation, so why not take this opportunity to try our services first-hand? Call (402) 334-1114 for an appointment at your Omaha chiropractor!