Conditions Treated by Our Elkhorn and Millard Chiropractor
Our Elkhorn and Millard chiropractor, Dr. Russell W. Corey, can treat a wide range of health conditions here at Corey Chiropractic and Acupuncture in Omaha NE. Here are just some of the issues we can help you with:
- Back pain - Back pain may be related to an acute injury, degenerative changes in the spinal column, or a chronic misalignment that stresses the major muscle groups. Our Omaha clinic can combine acupuncture (to relieve back pain without drugs) with chiropractic adjustments that address the underlying cause of that pain.
- Neck pain - Neck pain is caused by whiplash (a common, if agonizing, auto accident injury) as well as bulging or herniated cervical discs, joint subluxation, a thickening of the spinal canal called cervical spinal stenosis, an off-balance head that places undue strain on the neck, or even postural problems such as "text neck." The gentle, precise techniques used by our chiropractor can correct cervical spinal issues safely and non-invasively, while acupuncture helps relieve soft tissue pain.
- Chronic pain conditions - Fibromyalgia, arthritis and other chronic pain conditions can be managed without the need for painkillers, thanks to the natural painkilling power of acupuncture. Chiropractic adjustments also help by correcting normalizing joint position, allowing for a greater pain-free range of motion.
- Sciatica and cervical radiculopathy - Sciatica occurs when herniated discs or other lumbar problems pinch the sciatic nerve roots, causing back pain as well as leg tingling, weakness, numbness, and pain. Cervical radiculopathy is similar in nature, only it involves the cervical spine and afflicts the arms and hands. We can take the pinch off those pinched nerve roots to relieve these annoying symptoms.
- Systemic disorders - Your various organ systems receive their instructions from the brain, via the nervous system, which means that nerve dysfunction can produce system disorders. Our chiropractor can reduce nerve impingement so your body can operate normally. By improving communication between the brain and the body, chiropractic adjustment and acupuncture can even help control hypertension.
- Headaches and migraines - Chiropractic adjustments to the cervical spine can relieve imbalance-related muscle tension that triggers headaches. Chiropractic treatment has also been shown to reduce migraine frequency and severity in medical studies. Acupuncture can also relieve headache pain, either on its own or in support of chiropractic care.
- Pediatric complaints - Children with spinal alignments may be more prone to common childhood ailments because their nervous systems aren't functioning as efficiently as they should be. Our Millard and Elkhorn chiropractor's use of the super-gentle Specific Prone Technique allows for safe, painless adjustments that can reduce your child's struggles with earaches, allergies, asthma, colic, bedwetting and other pediatric complaints.
Call Our Chiropractor in Elkhorn and Millard For a Free Consultation
Our chiropractor in Elkhorn and Millard offers a free consultation for new patients, so call (402) 334-1114 to schedule yours. We can diagnose your condition and prescribe safe, natural remedies! We look forward to meeting with you!