Reasons to Visit Your Omaha Chiropractor!
Chiropractic care is one of the most effective alternative therapies in Omaha. By treating the central nervous system and improving the body's ability to heal itself, the experts at Corey Chiropractic and Acupuncture can help you build stronger muscles and improve your health over all.
Why Visit the Chiropractor?
There are a million reasons to see the chiropractor in Omaha! Whether you're suffering from an injury, an illness or are simply seeking all natural preventative care, we can help you get the treatment you need.
- We treat a variety of conditions. We help patients suffering from conditions like car accident injuries, personal injuries, sports injuries, sciatica and herniated disc.
- We provide pain relief to patients suffering from chronic conditions. Over time, chronic pain can get in the way of everyday activities and can decrease your quality of life. With all natural techniques like spinal adjustment, acupuncture, stretches and exercises and lifestyle advice, we can help patients manage their chronic conditions, reduce their pain and improve their quality of life.
- Our techniques are all natural and non-invasive. We never prescribe medications or invasive procedures, which means that our treatments have no negative side effects.
- Chiropractic care focuses on prevention. Prevention is an important part of chiropractic care. By keeping the body healthy and by improving the functioning of the central nervous system, we can help boost the immune system and help patients fight off illnesses.
- Our chiropractor has been delivering quality care since 1998. Our chiropractor, Dr. Russell Corey, has years of experience treating patients of all ages. We can help our patients stay healthy!
Contact Your Elkhorn, Millard, Gretna Chiropractor Today!
At Corey Chiropractic and Acupuncture, we serve Elkhorn, Millard, Gretna and the surrounding communities in the Omaha area. If you're experiencing problems like muscle pain, back pain, neck pain, tingling in the extremities, numbness, muscle stiffness, limited mobility or inflammation, we can help. Contact us today for wellness care or treatment of your musculoskeletal problems. To make an appointment, call us today at (402) 334-1114.